Cristiano Ronaldo Breaks Silence on Portugal Status: Rules Out Immediate Retirement | SHOT3SPORTS

Cristiano Ronaldo Addresses Portugal Future in Official Statement

Portugal captain Cristiano Ronaldo has broken his silence regarding his national team status, confirming that he is not retiring from international football. The 41-year-old superstar clarified the circumstances surrounding his recent squad departure and confirmed his availability for future selection.

📌 Published by SHOT3SPORTS (S3S)

Ronaldo's Statement

  • No Immediate Retirement: Ronaldo confirmed he will continue representing Portugal and has no plans to step away before deciding on his own terms.

  • World Cup Plan: The legendary forward reiterated that the upcoming World Cup will be his last appearance on football's biggest stage.

  • Commitment to the Team: Ronaldo stated that whether on the pitch or on the sidelines, he remains dedicated to supporting the national team.

Ronaldo's Direct Words

In a personal message addressed to football fans, Ronaldo shared:

"Whether I am playing or not, I will always have an important role with this national team. I will finish when I decide to finish. Whatever happens, I will leave with a clear conscience because I've given everything to football."

Chasing the 1,000 Career Goals Milestone

With over 970 career goals scored across club and international football, Ronaldo continues his pursuit toward the historic 1,000-goal mark. Head coach Jorge Jesus and the Portuguese Football Federation have reaffirmed that the door remains open for Ronaldo's return.

For more breaking football updates, match reports, and exclusive analysis, follow SHOT3SPORTS

📰 LATEST NEWS: ⚽ Messi's Farewell & Neymar's Tribute: Full Emotional Match Report & Analysis 👉 Read More

🏎️ MUST READ: 🏁 F1 Singapore Grand Prix 2026: Marina Bay Night Race Schedule & Driver Analysi 👉 Read More

⚽ Spain vs Croatia (1-1): UEFA Nations League Full Match Analysis & Key Moments

👉 Read More

Comments